Take creative expertise to the next level with classes in Finance, Marketing + Leadership. The MSLCE program at Northwestern University develops innovative and entrepreneurial business leaders across Entertainment, Media and the Arts.
Master of Science in Leadership for Creative Enterprises at Northwestern University
Our one-year cohort program fosters direct engagement with thought leaders shaping today’s creative sectors in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and other major cultural hubs. The MS in Leadership for Creative Enterprises (MSLCE) prioritizes innovative and connective professional development, providing entrepreneurial thinkers with the tools to understand and shape their future in the creative industries. Bring new ideas to your field, solve problems and lead high-performing teams.
The MSLCE program brings together rising leaders with experiences and professional interests spanning performing and visual arts administration, film and television production, development, and distribution, music production and management, entrepreneurship and technology, and more.
- Industry Immersion Experiences
- Speaker Series with Creative Industry Leaders
- Summer Internship or Applied Project Component
- Engagement with Northwestern Alumni Network
- Utilize coursework in marketing, finance, economics, law and big data to formulate forward-thinking business solutions
- Source ideas, sell concepts and build new ventures
- Learn to be an effective, influential and resourceful leader with substantial project management skills
- Experience how best practices learned in the classroom apply to real-world settings
- Earn your master’s degree in one year full-time
- Begin the program in September or January
- Full-time or part-time enrollment options
Now accepting applications for fall 2019.
Learn more at http://creative.northwestern.edu