More than ever, the creative industries need professionals who can leverage strategic business knowledge to drive innovation and growth. They also need effective and agile leaders with an expansive understanding of how the various sectors of the creative economy are woven together and interact with each other.
Northwestern’s master’s program in Leadership for Creative Enterprises is designed to train the future leaders and innovators of the creative industries. In one year, the program brings together students with backgrounds and experiences across entertainment, arts and media and provides them with the tools to successfully lead complex projects, high-performing teams, and creative businesses and organizations.
- Speaker Series with Creative Industry Leaders
- Summer Internship or Applied Project Component
- Professional Skills Workshops
- Engagement with Northwestern Alumni Network
- Utilize coursework in leadership, marketing, finance, economics, law and analytics to formulate forward-thinking business solutions
- Source ideas, sell concepts and build new ventures
- Learn to be an effective, influential and resourceful leader with substantial project management skills
- Experience how best practices learned in the classroom apply to real-world settings
- Earn your master’s degree in one year full-time
- Begin the program in September or January
- Full-time or part-time enrollment options
Applications are now being accepted for winter 2021 and fall 2021 admission.