Can High-Tech Speed-Reading Work? Should It?

The creators of the app Spritz argue that “only around 20% of your time is spent processing content. The remaining 80% is spent physically moving your eyes from word to word.” They mean to reverse those percentages. If they’re right, what does that mean for how we experience the written word?

Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter