Current conditions: I saw two plays on Monday, with another two set for Tuesday and Saturday, plus a film screening and a nightclub set. In addition, I’ve got to hit four deadlines between now and Friday afternoon.
The forecast: minimal blogging until Friday.
The good news: Our Girl is back in Chicago, and has stories to tell. I’m hoping that she’ll return to the blog in force in the next day or two.