- 2008.12.05: Final Thoughts
- 2008.12.05: a modest finale
- 2008.12.05: Show us the money
- 2008.12.05: Reflections
- 2008.12.05: As we wind down -- Ambition, desire, patience
- 2008.12.05: Responding to Doug's Questions and Parting Reflections
- 2008.12.05: Obama's Artist Corps?
- 2008.12.05: Next Steps
- 2008.12.05: Access
- 2008.12.05: Response To the Teacher
- 2008.12.05: The One Child and The Many
- 2008.12.05: The Good, the Perfect, the Next Thing
- 2008.12.05: Don't miss these two important ideas
- 2008.12.05: Ecology
- 2008.12.04: An Important Beginning
- 2008.12.04: What might it look like?
- 2008.12.04: Ok, what next?
- 2008.12.04: A Word to the Wise from Bob
- 2008.12.04: Getting it together
- 2008.12.04: It's Not Either Or. It's Both And.
- 2008.12.04: MUSIC EDUCATION NEEDS PASSIONATE AMBASSADORS
- 2008.12.04: What is to be done, redux?
- 2008.12.04: Getting closer to the core
- 2008.12.04: Report, Scope, and Content
- 2008.12.04: Change and The Problem of Scale
- 2008.12.04: Where the puck is going to be
- 2008.12.04: Evergreen
- 2008.12.03: The Chords Behind our Riffs
- 2008.12.03: The Art of Being Concrete
- 2008.12.03: A Voice of Condfidence in the Future
- 2008.12.03: An action agenda emerging?
- 2008.12.03: A Sense of Place
- 2008.12.03: On Language. And Arts for...
- 2008.12.03: Glazing Over and Moving On
- 2008.12.03: Comments on Other Posts
- 2008.12.03: One Reason Why "Eyes Glaze Over"
- 2008.12.03: What about the community?
- 2008.12.03: The Economics Angle
- 2008.12.03: What is Arts Education for--a blog post by Rudy Crew
- 2008.12.03: What Public Schools are for--A Blog Post by Albert Shanker
- 2008.12.03: Building quality locally
- 2008.12.03: Arts education as a community for action?
- 2008.12.02: What Schools Are For
- 2008.12.02: Rescuing individuals from generality
- 2008.12.02: MUSIC EDUCATION IS NOT RESTRICTED TO K - 12
- 2008.12.02: What We Should Expect of Public Education: Access and Equity Meet The Thorn of Quality
- 2008.12.02: More Boothstuff--shoot me before I blog again
- 2008.12.02: So What Do We do, asks Eric?
- 2008.12.02: Putting Gratitude and Realism in the Mix
- 2008.12.02: Three More Comments from Left Field
- 2008.12.02: So what do we do?
- 2008.12.02: Michael Hinojosa, Superintendent Dallas ISD
- 2008.12.02: Forget the A Word
- 2008.12.02: The A Word
- 2008.12.02: The A word
- 2008.12.02: For equity AND quality
- 2008.12.02: The Grass Tops and Grass Roots
- 2008.12.01: What We Mean by Demand
- 2008.12.01: Content vs Engagement | Nouns vs Verbs | Classical vs Hip-Hop
- 2008.12.01: Advocacy is empty without programs to back it up
- 2008.12.01: So what will it take...
- 2008.12.01: The Persistent Idea that Change Can Occur in Schools Without Engaging the Educators in the Process
- 2008.12.01: How about the teachers?
- 2008.12.01: Fear and education reform
- 2008.12.01: Demography is not Destiny
- 2008.12.01: It would be a good idea
- 2008.12.01: Some Questions
- 2008.12.01: What and where is our problem?
- 2008.12.01: The Arts as Education or Another Special Interest Group
- 2008.12.01: So...what will it take for every child to experience arts learning?
- 2008.12.01: What debate?
- 2008.12.01: Arts ed and fundamental well being and development
- 2008.12.01: Maybe we need a new way of looking at it?
- 2008.11.30: Defying Doug
- 2008.11.30: Response to Laura on arts ed practices
- 2008.11.30: What Should We Expect of Public Education?
- 2008.11.30: A Case for Arts Education
- 2008.11.29: Join Us December 1-5
- 2008.11.29: Resources
- 2008.11.29: This Conversation
- 2008.11.29: Our Bloggers
- 2008.11.29: Contact us
- 2008.11.29: Peter Sellars on Creativity & the Voice
Sam Hope, executive director, The National Office for Arts Accreditation (NOAA);
Jack Lew, Global University Relations Manager for Art Talent at EA;
Laura Zakaras, RAND;
James Cuno, Director, Art Institute of Chicago;
Richard Kessler, Executive Director, Center for Arts Education;
Eric Booth, Actor;
Bau Graves, Executive director, Old Town School of Folk Music;
Kiff Gallagher, Founder & CEO of the Music National Service Initiative and MusicianCorps
Bennett Reimer, Founder of the Center for the Study of Education and the Musical Experience, author of A Philosophy of Music Education;
Edward Pauly, the director of research and evaluation at The Wallace Foundation;
Moy Eng, Program Director of the Performing Arts Program at The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation;
John Rockwell, critic;
Susan Sclafani, Managing Director, Chartwell Education Group;
Jane Remer, Author, Educator, Researcher
Michael Hinojosa, General Superintendent, Dallas Independent School District
Peter Sellars, director
Contact us Click here to send us an email... more
Peter Sellars on Creativity & the Voice more