- assassinations, organized crime, and scandals;
- Wall Street and transnational corporations;
- foreign policy and media establishments;
- political elites from the Right and Left; and,
- Cold War history and intelligence.
p.s. As long as we’re tracking our connectedness, try my other favorite search to see how connected your organization’s web site is. Go to the Advanced Search feature at AltaVista.com, and enter in the following query in the Boolean search box: ³link:yourdomain.org AND NOT host:yourdomain.org². Don’t use the quotes, and of course, replace ‘yourdomain.org’ with your actual web domain, without the ‘www.’. You’ll get a search result that shows all the other web sites that have hyperlinks to yours (here’s the search for ArtsJournal.com, showing more than 7700 external links…not bad).