I’m part of a weeklong blogathon this week through Barry Hessenius’ blog on the definition, development, and state-of-play of “arts entrepreneurship,” an evolving frame for an ancient practice. And I’m thrilled to be exploring the subject with such smart colleagues: Linda Essig, Russell Willis Taylor, Adam Huttler, Anthony Radich, Richard Evans, and Ruby Lerner.
Barry offered five questions for each of us to reflect upon. And he’s been sharing our answers question by question, day by day. Direct links to each day’s responses are included below:
- Prelude: An Overview from Barry, with bios of the participants
- Day 1: Defining Arts Entrepreneurship and its principles
- Day 2: Knowledge and skills required, and how to develop them
- Day 3: Challenges and opportunities for advancing the field
- Day 4: Status and progress of arts entrepreneurship research
- Day 5: Collaboration, innovation, risk, and bias
Wander over and share your own thoughts with the crowd.