I found this questionnaire in my e-mailbox earlier today and thought it might be fun to answer it in public:
• What time did you get up this morning? Eight a.m.
• Diamonds or pearls? No preference.
• What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Believe it or not, Capote.
• What is your favorite TV show? I really don’t have one, though I’ve been enjoying the reruns of The Equalizer currently playing on Sleuth TV.
• What did you have for breakfast? Grape-Nuts and skim milk, with a few raisins thrown in.
• What is your middle name? Alan.
• What is your favorite cuisine?, Er, yikes, that’s a tough one! Maybe sushi?
• What food do you dislike? Blue cheese.
• What is your favorite potato chip? Salt and vinegar, mmmmm.
• What is your favorite CD at the moment? Rosanne Cash’s Black Cadillac….
Read the whole thing here.