You’ll forgive me for taking a pass on the “Ten Things I’ve Done that You Haven’t” meme–it’s just that all of mine have already been taken. But I have a fresh one for you, from Sheila O’Malley by way of Llama Butchers.
What are the first five movie quotes that pop into your head? They must be from different movies. Mine go something like this:
1. “Oh Michael, you are blind.” (The Godfather, Part 2)
2. “Evelyn Waugh was a man.” (Lost in Translation)
3. “It’s not a game. It’s not something you play.” (Out of Sight)
4. “There’s something sexy about Scrooge McDuck.” (The Last Days of Disco)
5. “It’s okay with me.” (The Long Goodbye)
I like this one because it requires you not to think. So have at it–but no thinking!