Learn from national arts leaders & address current issues; do so from wherever you are through our limited-residency program — M.A. in Arts Administration at Goucher …
Goucher’s Master of Arts in Arts Administration is …
- Designed for busy people, most students work full-time while learning and earning their degree.
- Annual 12-day residency at the end of July brings all faculty and students together on campus to engage, share, network, and discover.
- Fall and spring semesters are live and online. Classes are also recorded and available anytime.
- Address current, real-world issues with faculty working in the field of arts administration
- Build your knowledge base, your networks, and your resilience.
- Engage in advanced learning that is interactive and immediately applicable.
- Prepare for the entrepreneurial, global, and ever-changing environment of today’s arts administrator.
- Receive unmatched personal attention from MAAA faculty who are dedicated to supporting your success.
- Class sizes are small – usually less than 8 people.
- Learn from nationally-known faculty who lead arts & cultural organizations around the country, and who serve on a variety of national and international arts boards of directors.
With the M.A. in Arts Administration, you can immerse yourself in courses that blend theory and practice, including:
- Marketing the Arts
- Leadership Development
- Financial Resource Development
- Law and the Arts
- International Arts Policy
- Managing Performing Arts Organizations
- Managing Visual Arts Organizations
- Entrepreneurship & New Ventures
- Arts Education