Contact me

Click here to send me an email…

We’re cutting down on spam. Please fill in the form below to contact me:

Comments

1. David and Ligia Slovic says

Hello Jeff,
    Wonderful to see the announcement of your wedding in the Times this weekend. Mazel tov and congratulations from us. You and John
    both looked great and also very happy. We miss you and look forward to seeing you in 2009. Happy Holidays,
    Love and hugs,
    David

2. Doug Keating says

Jeff,
    Saw your wedding notice in the Times. It was good to see news of you, expecially in connect with such a happy occasion. Best wishes to you and John. Have many more good years together.
    Doug

Congrats on your nuptials, Jeff — and on having what sounds like a lovely relationship!
    (I’m former editor of Philadelphia City Paper – we had dinner once at Odeon, or whatever it was called, on 12th St. in Philly. I’m now editor of Creative Loafing in Tampa, part of a rather beleaguered alt-weekly chain. My partner and I civil-unioned in Vermont five years ago and were among the first wave of same-sex couples making it into the Times.)

4. Nicolas Smirnoff says

Dear Jeff,
    I would like to know if it’s possible to have your personal e-mail or contact.
    I work for Brunswick Arts Group, a press agency that works for clients as the British Museum,the Venice Biennale and many others.
    We are considering of including bloggers on press trips and openings/launches and we would like to keep in touch with you.
    Regards
    Nicolas Smirnoff

5. Nicolas Smirnoff says

Dear Jeff,
    I would like to know if it’s possible to have your personal e-mail or other contact.
    Regards
    Nicolas Smirnoff
    Nicolas Smirnoff
    Executive
    BRUNSWICK GROUP LLP
    16 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
    London WC2A 3ED
    Telephone +44 207 936 1290
    Direct line +44 20 7936 1275
    Fax +44 20 7936 1299
    nsmirnoff@brunswickgroup.com

6. Amanda Domizio says

Hi Jeff– I wanted to send some information about Gagosian Gallery’s upcoming Picasso exhibition, opening March 26. Please let me know if you are interested and where I should send the materials.
    thanks
    Amanda
    Amanda Domizio
    Ruder Finn Arts & Communications Counselors
    212-583-2798 / domizioa@ruderfinn.com

7. Alex Wittenberg, The Jewish Museum says

We would like to put your name on our e-mail list to receive The Jewish Museum’s news releases. If this suits you, I would appreciate having a direct e-mail address. Thanks.