October 23, 2013
TT: Marathon man
In the immortal words of Truman Capote, a boy must peddle his book, so starting at precisely eight a.m. today, I'll be making sixteen consecutive radio appearances from the New York studios of Gotham Books, some of them live and others taped for broadcast at a later date. (I get a free breakfast and a ten-minute bathroom break at nine.) It's a good thing I love radio!
Here are the stations and cities on which the appearances will air, plus the starting times of the live programs:
• "The Marc Bernier Show," WNDB-AM, Orlando, Florida
• "Coastal Daybreak with Ben Ball," WTKF-FM, Greenville, North Carolina (live, 8:15 ET)
• "Steve Fast Show," WJBC-AM, Bloomington, Indiana
• "Indiana in the Morning," WDAD-AM, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (live, 8:45 ET)
• "Lanigan and Malone," WMJI-FM, Cleveland, Ohio (live, 9:10 ET)
• "Good Morning Hudson Valley," WLNA-AM, New York City (live, 9:20 ET)
• "Dean and Don," KMA-FM/AM, Cedar Rapids, Iowa (live, 9:45 ET)
• "Metro Networks," Westwood One, national syndication
• "The Jordan Rich Show," WBZ-FM, Boston, Massachusetts
• "The Jim Engster Show," WRKF-FM, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (live, 10:40 ET)
• "Around Cincinnati," WVXU-FM, Cincinnati, Ohio
• "The Charlie Brennan Show," KMOX-AM, St. Louis, Missouri (live, 11:15)
• "Roundtable," WAMC/Northeast Public Radio, regional syndication (live, 11:35 ET)
• "Inside the Arts," WWNO-FM, New Orleans, Louisiana
• "John Carney Show," KTRS-FM, St. Louis, Missouri
• "Weekend Indiana," WIBC-FM, Indianapolis, Indiana
Most of these shows can be heard live on the web via streaming audio, and many of them will also be archived so that you can listen at your convenience. For more information, check the individual websites of the various stations and/or programs.
If you'd like to have me on your show (or podcast) to talk about Duke, get in touch with Beth Parker at Gotham Books...but not today!
Posted October 23, 2013 1:26 AM