This position manages and coordinates marketing services for the Kennedy Center. Focuses on overall marketing strategy for National Symphony Orchestra, Fortas, Performing Arts for Everyone. Supervises Assistant Marketing Manager (Jazz, Comedy, and Special Programming.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for National Symphony Orchestra, Fortas Chamber Series, and Performing Arts for Everyone.
- Support Senior Marketing Manager to manage advertising budgets and revenue projections.
- Supervise Assistant Marketing Manager with management of marketing strategy for Jazz, Comedy, and Special Programming.
- Oversee email communications timeline and strategy.
- Pull lists for direct mail, voicemail, email, and telemarketing using extractions.
- Manage telemarketing campaigns, including oversight of call supervisors.
- Establish contracts with outside vendors and ensure projects are carried out in a timely manner.
- Propose plans for most effective use of customer data maintained by Kennedy Center’s IT department.
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager and sales services team on pricing and discounts
- Create and evaluate customer surveys and audience analysis
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelors degree required; must have at least four years professional experience in sales, marketing or performing arts management. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment. In addition, the incumbent must possess strong selling skills and have the ability to produce effective oral and written communications. He/she must also possess advance capabilities with standard personal computing programs and a working knowledge of Tessitura.
For consideration, submit resume on line at www.kennedy-center.org/jobs